TACTP is a non-profit organization for individuals who have an interest in or responsibility for administration of educational and psychological testing and assessment programs at Texas colleges and universities.
The Texas Association of Collegiate Testing Personnel:
- promotes, implements, and evaluates standards for professional practice
- disseminates information relevant to professional concerns of test administrators and personnel through conferences, workshops, printed material and other media
- promotes the application of high standards in the development, selection, evaluation, administration, and utilization of tests
- promotes continuing education in testing and assessment topics that will extend the knowledge and competency of members of the association
- strives to foster public understanding of the value, role, limitations, of testing and assessment programs as they are applied in Texas colleges and universities.
If you have any comments about the website or contributions for the web site contact Carita Webster at email@example.com